1. Which drawings are normally oriented for the selected "plant north"?
2. SAMA logic diagrams, loop diagrams, and instrument wiring diagrams are types of __________ drawings.
3. Large bore piping isometrics, assembly drawings, and welding details are types of __________ drawings.
4. The key drawings used for __________ are the piping and instrumentation detail drawings.
a. Instrument design
b. Assembly drawings
c. The instrument index
d. Civil drawings
5. __________drawings show elevations of grading, drainage, fencing, and roadways.
c. Equipment location
d. P. and I.D.
6. __________drawings are the key drawings used for electrical design.
a. Single line diagram
b. Logic diagram
c. Instrument index
d. Loop diagram
This article deliberately archived as an example.
As with previous releases, Joomla! provides a unified and easy-to-use framework for delivering content for Web sites of all kinds. To support the changing nature of the Internet and emerging Web technologies, Joomla! required substantial restructuring of its core functionality and we also used this effort to simplify many challenges within the current user interface. Joomla! 1.5 has many new features.
In Joomla! 1.5, you''ll notice: